CHILDREN'S SPORTS PARTIES (5th Birthdays +)
We have over 20 years experience of hosting sports Birthday Parties. Their popularity has been self-promoting with many children, their friends and siblings coming back year after year to celebrate their special day.
Parties can be booked on Sundays starting on the hour between 11am and 4pm
A supervised hour of sport followed by 45 minutes for food.
Fun Fitness (A short burst of your chosen sports, races and optional parachute games)
Activity Hour - Number Of Children & Cost
Upto 16 children = £60 + catering
Upto 25 children = £75 + catering
For £3.75 per child a cooked meal is provided:
Cheese & tomato pizza, chicken breast nuggets, cod fish fingers, pork sausages all served with fries and with jelly & ice-cream to follow. Plenty of orange squash and table water is provided.
The children make their choice upon arrival and you only pay for the number of meals ordered on the day.
Meals For Siblings & Grown Ups
Additional meals can be provided for siblings who may not be taking part in the activities at £3.75 per meal and adult portions are available at £4.75 per person. Please note there is also a selection of savoury snacks and beverages from our Lounge Bar.
Special Dietary Requirements
Two days prior notice will assist with catering for children with food allergies. We provide "free from" products (dairy, gluten, nut). Product labelling is available for parental inspection. Unless notified, it will be our understanding that no special dietray needs are to be catered for.
BOOKING YOUR CHILD'S PARTY
To book your party please call 01452 864157 (Note our opening times on home page)
Parties can be booked on Sundays starting on the hour of 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm or 3pm
During the phone call we will check availability, answer any questions and take the following details - The date and time required, your name, your address, your phone number, your child's name and age, the total number of children attending, and the sport(s) chosen.
After booking your party, you will be sent confirmation of your booking, complimentary invitations and for your convenience, a useful guest list. There is no deposit required and full payment is due on the day. Payment can be made by cheques, cash or credit/debit card.
Increasing Or Decreasing The Total Number Of Children
The activity hour will be charged for the total number of children (inc. the Birthday Child) instructed at the time of booking. If you wish to increase or decrease the total number of children, no less than 4 days prior notice is required. Due to staffing requirements, accommodating additional numbers or decreasing the activity hour cost may otherwise not be possible.
HINTS & TIPS
1. Our Sports Birthday Parties are very popular. To increase the chance of securing your preferred date & time, you want to be booking at least 4 weeks ahead.
2. Check your preferred date is clear of other events thus preventing a clash of interest (e.g. best friend on holiday)
3. Don't forget to bring your party cake, candles, serviettes for cake wrapping, and party bags (if required).
4. Your cake is presented and "Happy Birthday" is sung between courses to allow time to cut the cake. We are happy to slice and wrap the cake in your serviettes on your behalf or provide you with the utensils to do this yourself.
5. Please ensure invitations are marked with the correct start and finish time and as the host parent please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your start time.
6. Forty five minutes for the food is ideal. However, if the children finish their food in 'record time', why not prepare a few games for playing at the table, e.g. A-Z of Premiership Football Players.
7. Why not bring your child's favourite CD along. Please request our CD player on arrival.
8. You are welcome to bring balloons and banners for decorating your party room. Sorry, no party poppers and please ensure all decorations are removed from the room afterwards - thank you.
SAFETY & WELL-BEING
1. As the host parent, you must remain in attendance throughout the party to escort children to and from the toilet and supervise them whilst eating. Catering staff are on hand to serve the meals only.
2. Children not participating or choosing to 'sit-out' of an activity remain the responsibility of the host parent.
3. Participation in sport is fun but also carries a risk for potential injury. Please understand children's participation implies acceptance of such risk. Parents should ensure their child is dressed appropriately, trainers are ideal for footwear. Jewellery and spectacles should be removed. Bentham Country Club cannot be held responsible for any injury sustained unless negligence is proven on our part.
4. The Activity Coordinator reserves the right to exclude a child from part or all of the activities if their participation endangers the safety, well-being, or enjoyment of either your guests or that of themselves.